Monday, April 2, 2012

Introduction to Blogging


Hey guys! This is my absolute first blog entry; to be honest, I just never realized how easy it is to make one! I'm a pretty straightforward person, mid-twenties, unnaturally short, steadily gaining weight over the years, and with an unfortunate and undeniable sweet tooth.

I started the Dukan diet 2 weeks ago and am currently in the Cruise phase. During this time I learned that
a) while the main courses are great, the Dukan recipe book doesn't offer a whole bunch of yummy (truly yummy) desserts. In fact, I've tried 3 so far and all 3 tasted strongly like diet food (aka not very enticing).
b) I do NOT want to go about beating egg whites until stiff every time I want something sweet-- college student, no time!
c) while protein does fill you up, what really hits me (just me? hopefully not!) is a desperate need for breads and a good dessert. The first is unfortunately un-remedied as of now; the second is slightly more solvable.

Well that's my blog in a nutshell: how to make Dukan friendly stuff taste good. And despite my humble student kitchen, amateur photography skills, and slightly ridiculous attempts at food, I hope you will join me as I try out recipes, post up good ones and laugh about bad--and hopefully lose weight in the process!











No comments:

Post a Comment